Monday, July 4, 2011

Stepping out...........

*peeks around the corner*
*looks both ways*
*waves*


Yo! Welcome to my new blog....
I'm not exactly sure how much I will post here, but I'm pretty sure it will be a lot. I seem to have a lot to say, and having a blog will be great for all of my poetry and all those things that I just have to tell someone.....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So for a first post, I guess it would be fitting to mention our wonderful country, considering today is her birthday. I am proud and honored to live in the greatest country in the world. But that same country is going to be in for some big troubles if she doesn't get things straightened out soon.
My pastor preached yesterday on the fact that it is God's people that need to humble themselves and pray to turn our country around. So often we think its the politicians or the government that is ruining our country. While in a way that is true, the fact of the matter is, God's people have gotten so used to the sin surrounding them, and so calloused towards it, they no longer know how to humble themselves or pray. Oh that we would understand how fragile the freedom of this country is, and turn to the God Who still longs to bless this country. Thinking about that was such a challenge to me, and perhaps it can be a blessing to you too.


So maybe today, it would be a good idea for you to set aside some time to get alone before God and pray for this country. After all, if we don't, who will?


Make today count!
Always,
~ Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment