Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Do you really know your God?

My God is so amazing!!! He understands so perfectly what I need, and when. The message tonight at church spoke to my heart in an incredible way. It has challenged me to totally rethink the way I view my walk with God, and how I approach Him. He has been using many different people and messages to help me see where I've gone wrong in my walk with Him, and how I need to take it to a whole new level. This is what I've been looking for!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)


You are always in submission to someone. Either you are submitting to your own sinful flesh and the devil, or you are submitting to your God. Liberty can never come without submission; in order to really be free, you first have to be in bondage to Christ. What an amazing thought! True freedom begins with humbled bondage to God and His will for your life.


I won't re-preach the message, but I wish I could. I took pages and pages of notes, and I still feel like I missed so much! The Lord is doing a work in my life, and I am so thankful for it!


 If anyone would like a copy of it, please contact me. I would so love to give it out to whoever I could. It was such a help to me, and it has completely revitalized how I view my God.


I have to get in the Word and learn more. I'm hungry and it feels so great!!!!


Make today count!
Always,
~ Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment