Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A little rain

We had a little rain today...


Hah!!! Let me try that again.


We had a terrential downpour today.


Hmmmmm..... still not cutting it. One more time....


We had the worst flooding ever in all the years we lived here today.


There!! That is pretty close to the truth :) 


Yup!! It was absolutely POURING for about an hour, and our driveway is underwater. I seriously took some pictures you'd think were in a river. And technically, they are. My younger siblings are going swimming in our front yard. I'm not even kidding!! They literally put on swimsuits and are slip and sliding and diving and splashing all over the place.


Of course, the storm was amazing. I stood out and watched almost the whole thing. Of course, got totally drenched. ;) I've completely soaked two outfits today. Hopefully I can stay dry this time... 


Here's a few pictures, just to give you a little bit of an idea. And remember, this is our front yard..... (forgive the dumb timestamps. I had to use my parent's camera and it does that...They were all taken today.)






















Make today count!
Always,
~ Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment