Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thirsty, but for what?

There was a message in chapel the other day about being thirsty, and how God will satisfy that thirst when we are hungering for Him.

But we have to actually be thirsty for the right thing. Just desiring anything, or following our own will and desires above what God's will for us actually not going to help us out any in the long run. We have to correctly desire what He wants for our lives, and want His best before He can fulfill our desires. If we are truly inside of His will and living in step with Him each day, our desires will match up with what He knows is best for us.

I want God's will for my life to be first and foremost and in the front of my mind all of the time. I want to love Him totally, and I want Him to have all of my heart.

Make today count!
Always,
~ Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment