Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finally understanding

I came to college knowing that it was the Lord's will for me to be here. There was no doubt in my mind that this was where He wanted me, and I would only be happy right here, right now.

But I still couldn't help wondering why He wanted me here. I knew that He did want me here, I just didn't know why.... I was trusting Him, and I knew that He would take care of all the details involved.

But now I know. ☺ In a service during Pastors' Conference, He spoke to my heart. The speaker said that for a lot of kids that come to Bible college, they go from being a big fish in a small pond to a small fish in a large pond. And sometimes, He is just trying to humble us so that He can use us. I know that is true for me, and it is a lesson I needed to learn.

I'm so thankful for the grace of God and how He is leading me in school here. I am happy here, as much as I miss everyone back home.

Please keep praying for me, and thank you for the blessing you are!

Make today count!
Always,
~ Amanda ♥

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful feeling it is to know why God has placed you in a particular situation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! There is so much peace involved :)

    ReplyDelete