Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The end is in sight!

So the end of the year is coming. Finally! Speaking of that, this is finals week.

Not that I necessarily wanted it all to end. It's weird, because I'm pretty sure I was a lot more anxious to go home for Spring Break than I am now. But I am really excited for the change and I know this summer is going to hold lots of good things. I'm going to be so incredibly busy it's not even funny.

One thing is for sure though, I only have a few more days to spend with these people that I have grow to love in the last year. I could never have guessed how much they would mean to me in just two semesters. I will miss them so much and it will be very hard to leave.

This makes it all the more important to treasure the time that I have left here. Some of these people are seniors that I will most likely never see again. Or if I do, it will certainly never be the same. But it is God's plan and His ways are perfect! :)

I'm going to add a poem that fits this blog post exquisitely well. I wrote it quite a while back, but I don't think I've posted it before. I hope it is a blessing! :)


Moments

Treasure the moments with friends
That make life so worthwhile.
When a friend asks you to walk with them
Walk not a foot, but a mile.

Love and friendship
Are what make sweetest dreams.
The memories that last a lifetime
Are the moments hardest to leave.

Treasure each moment of life
You don’t know how long till it ends.
But this is true, along life’s way
Time’s always sweeter with friends.

Give all your best, and give all your love
You never know what treasures you’ll find.
Give your best, spend time with your friends
And leave some footprints behind.

Make today count! 
Always,
~ Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment