Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yes, I'm still here....

I know you're probably all wondering where in the world I went... Well its a long story.....

Ok so its not a long story. Its called a week-long module that took up all my free time and then mid-terms!!

What's new? Glad you asked!! I'll fill you in ☺.

1. I love all my friends! The Lord has changed my heart in the way that I see each one, and eliminated the friction between some of them. I am praising Him greatly, because I hate drama and stress between friends.

2. I got a new job! I walked on campus this semester not knowing how long I would last, because I didn't have a job and didn't have enough to pay the whole semester of school bill. But I got a call the day I arrived that informed me I did! I was so blessed and thankful to have one at all. It was working in the on-campus coffee shop, which was weird for me, since I had no experience at all in food service. But I was thankful and did the best I could with the job the Lord had given me.
And then I found out that I was moving! I was moving to the office, to the very job that I had originally applied for! I love it and I am just so blessed and thankful for everything!!

3. God has renewed my call to the mission field! This week is Missions Conference here, and it has been the best thing I have experienced in a long time. I loved the Virtuous Woman conference/module, and grew a ton in a week. I love each service at North Valley, and every chapel is such a blessing and time for spiritual learning. This campus is a gift from God, and it is a privilege to be here! But over all, Missions Conference is my favorite part. I have known I was called to be a missionary for several years, but I convinced myself that God could not use me, and I was also distracted by things in my life. In short, I wasn't listening to God's call, and I have gotten that all squared away with Him now. And let me tell you, its the best and only way!! I'm so glad I did!

God is soooo good, and I haven't even started explaining all the ways He has showered His favor and grace upon my life. I love Him so much and owe Him my all in everything I do!

May you seek to serve the Lord with everything you have. He is in control of your life, and you owe everything  to Him! ☺ Give Him your all, and He will multiply it to reach so many.

Make today count! That's why God has given it to you!
Always,
~ Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment